Song List


DINNER MUSIC

A love that will last
Ain't no sunshine
All of me
All the way
Almost like being in love
Always on my mind
Amapola
Amor
And I love her
And I love you so
Around the world
As time goes by
Autumn leaves

Baby come to me
Beautiful Maria
Besame Mucho
Better man
Beyond the sea
Blue bayou
Blue Hawaii
Blue moon
Blue skies
Blueberry hill
Body and soul
Born free

Can you feel the love tonight
Can't buy me love
Can't take my eyes of you
Careless whisper
Casablanca
Caught up in a rapture
C'est si Bon
Cheek to cheek
Close to you
Closer I get to you
Colors of the wind
Come fly with me
Corcovado
Crazy

Day by day
Delilah
Do that to me one more time
Don't get around much anymore
Don't it make my brown eyes blue
Don't know why
Dream a little dream
Dreaming of you

Endless love
Eternal flame
Eternally
Everybody loves somebody
Everything

Fallen
Fascination
Feel like making love
Feelings
Fever
Fire
Fly me to the moon
Foolish things
For once in my life
From this moment on

Georgia on my mind
Get here
Girl from Ipanema
Glory of love
Greatest love of all
Green grass of home
Guy's in love with you

Have I told you lately
Have you seen the rain
Heaven
Hello
Hello Dolly
Hero
Hey Jude
Historia De Un Amor
Home
Hopelessly devoted to you
Hotel California
How deep is your love
How do I live
How high the moon

I can't give you anything but love
I can't help falling in love
I can't stop loving you
I just call to say I love you
I love Paris
I love you for sentimental reasons
I only have eyes for you
I will always love you
I will wait for you
I wish you love
If I ain't got you
I'll never love this way again
I'm in the mood for love
Imagine
Islands in the sun
Isn't she lovely
It had to be you
It's now or never
It's only paper moon
I've got you under my skin

Jamaican farewell
Jambalaya
Just once
Just the two of us
Just the way you are

Killing me softly
Knocking on heaven's door

L.O.V.E
La vie en rose
Lady
Laughter in the rain
Let me be there
Let there be love
Let's fall in love
Love for sale
Love is a many splendour things
Love is in the air
Love letters
Love me tender
Love story
Love will keep us alive
Lovely day
Loving you
Lullaby of birdland

Mack the knife
Masquerade
Meditation
Misty
Mona lisa
Moon River
More
My cherie amor
My funny valentine
My romance
My way

Never, never, never
Night and day

One note samba
Only you
Orange colored sky
Our day will come
Our love is here to stay

Paper roses
Perfidia
Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps
Power of love
Put your head on my shoulders

Quando, quando, quando

Right here waiting
Route 66

Satin doll
Save the last dance for me
Saving all my love for you
Secret love
Sentimental Journey
She
Slow boat to China
Smile
Smoke gets in you eyes
Smooth operator
Someday my prince will come
Someone to watch over me
Something
Something stupid
Sometimes when we touch
Somewhere over the rainbow
South of the border
Spanish eyes
Stand by me
Stand by your man
Straighten up and fly right
Strangers in the night
Stuck on you
Subaru
Sukiyaki
Summer samba
Summertime
Sway
S'wonderful

Take the "A" train
Tea for two
Tenderly
That's what friends are for
The days of wine & roses
The glory of love
The look of love
The nearness of you
The nearness of you
The shadow of your smile
The very thought of you
The way we were
The way you look tonight
There will never be another you
There's a kind of hush
This masquerade
Till there was you
To love somebody
Tonight I celebrate my love for you
Too young
Top of the world
Twilight time

Under the boardwalk
Unforgettable

Valentine

Wave
What a difference a day make
What a wonderful world
When I fall in love
When I need you
When will I see you again
When you say nothing at all
When you're smiling
Will you still love me tomorrow
Wind beneath my wings
Wonderful tonight
Words

You are the sunshine of my life
You belong to my heart
You gotta be
You light up my life
You needed me
You're my everything
You're still the one
You've got a friend


DANCE MUSIC

Achky breaky heart
Ain't nobody
All night long

Bailamos
Banana boat song (Day O)
Be bob alula
Black is black
Black magic woman
Blue suede shoes
Boogie wonderland

Cant take my eyes off you
Celebration
Copacabana
Corazon Espinado
Crazy little thing called love

Dance, Dance, Dance
Dancing Queen
Diana
Disco Inferno

Funky town

Georgy Porgy
Get ready
Give me hope Joanna
Going out of my head
Guantaramera

Hot stuff

I wanna dance with somebody
I feel good
I need a hero
I saw him standing there
I shot the Sheriff
I will survive
I'm every woman
Isn’t she lovely

Jambalaya
Johnny be good

La bamba
Lambada
Let your love flow
Let’s groove
Let’s stay together
Let's get loud
Livin La Vida Loca
Long train running
Love is in the air
Lovely day

Masquenada
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy
Midnight hour
More than a woman
Mustang Sally

Never on Sunday

Oh Carol
Oye como va

Play that Funky music
Pretty woman
Proud Mary

Rock & Roll Medley
Rock around the clock

September
Simply the Best
Sir Duke
Stupid cupid
Superstition
Sweet child of mine

That’s the way I like it

Vehicle
Venus
Volare

What’s goin on

YMCA
You really got me
You to me are everything
You’ll never find


CHINESE SONGS
  • Man soi chin san choong
  • Pang yau
  • Shanghai beach
  • Siow way
  • Tien mi mi
  • Xiao chen gu shi
  • Yeh lai shiang
  • Yeh shang hai
  • Yuek liang dai piao who der xin
  • Zhi sau hai you ni

MALAY SONGS
  • Antara anyir dan Jakarta
  • Belaian Jiwa
  • Dia
  • Getaran Jiwa
  • Jelingan Manja
  • Kasih
  • Kaulah segalanya
  • Lagenda
  • Mencintaimu
  • Widuri

.. and there's so much more.

The above is basically a general repertoire list that I've mixed in for your reference

A more specific Song List can be emailed to you, depending on the music group that you're interested in.