Testimonials




Dr Aiza and Dr Yusuf (8th August 2020)










Wedding Reception (22nd July 2018)









Hi Jason. The Trio Band was very good. We enjoyed your performance. Thank you...


Thanks again for your kind assistance for our event 


Mei Ling (Dinner at Shangrila KL on 27th May 2017)
Yea. Enjoyed all their pieces


Wedding of Nasrul & Lynn at KLGCC on 22nd April 2017
Hi Jason..Thanks again for last nights performance. I'm happy that it turned out really well. You did a great job. Thank you


Easter Lunch Party of Jeremy & Mishra on 16th April 2017
Didn't get a chance to say goodbye properly. Thanks a lot Jason. The Mariachi band was great. Have a blessed Easter and may the good Lord bless you abundantly


Just would like to say thank u so much for the wonderful performance from you and the band yesterday. The songs and sound were great. The family, bride and groom enjoyed the performance very much. 

I apologize for any short comings, and didn't able to chat with you and the band. Hope the food was good

Sarngini: Thank you Jason & Team, Cecelia too for the coordination and effort :)

Cecelia: Yes Jason, a very short notice , yet your team was very professional and good. Our dispatch will be banking in the balance payment today. Will send u the bank in slip later 


Hi Jason. Thanks for your cooperation and great show! Looking forward to working with you in the near future 


Hi Jason..thanks for playing at my daughter's wedding. Appreciate if you just text me the balance and bank account for me to transfer the fund. TQ. Peter Majid


Aza and Feisal
Morning Jason, thank you and team very much for last night, such a wonderful lovely performance, Fei and i absolutely truly enjoyed it and so did everyone else.

I would highly recommend you and your band to all my friends and family, thank you really. I hope last night was ok for you and band, sorry if there were any shortfalls on our side

I'm sorry we did not have the chance to meet personally, but i truly enjoyed your performance really, thank you so so much!

We will definitely keep u in mind for our future events too


Aiysha and Izam
Thank u so much for last night. Everyone loved the performance!


Anissa and Izlan
Everyone loved your musicians

THANK YOU SO MUCH


Farah and Anuar
Hi Jason!!!

Thank u so much for the really great performance. Everyone loved it... Was lovely and i was really really happy; thank u so much. It was a pity we didnt get to meet up personally, wish we did. But do send my regards to the band members and apologise for not meeting up and do tell them i loved the performances.

Thank u again Jason for being part of our memorable night.

All da best to all of you!


Deelaila (sister of groom)
We are very happy with you & band. Our guests were happy too and a few asked for your contact. Take care yea


Marissa and Irsyad
Thank u for the amazing performance last night !

Everyone loved the band. Thanks again


Hare and Meena
Thank you. It's been a pleasure. We really enjoyed your team's performance and will recommend you to others as well.

Till we meet again. Take care


Vishant and Sarngini
Dear Jason,

First of all, let me thank you muchly on the performance you gave on our big night. A lot of folks inquired about your band. We had a blast and it was good to see the dance floor full up!

Thanks so much again for making our big night that much cooler


Andrew Lim
It's wonderful to find such a talented and brilliant musician in you! I've seen your blog and your website and I am in awe by how professional you and your team have looked and performed.

You have provided an important ingredient to the start of every blissful marriage and making that event ever so memorable. Well done I say to you for what you have achieved over the years as a successful person!



Jon and Adeline
The first time I spoke to Jason on the phone, I knew exactly what genre and style I wanted in a jazz band.

My big mistake was to doubt him, as I initially wasn't certain that Jason and friends were able to deliver my requests.

True to his form, Jason belted out amazing jazz pieces on my wedding night that attracted more than anyone's fair share of praises and nods.

I remain puzzled at how I managed to convince such a humble, yet talented musician to perform on the biggest day of my life, churning out one song after another with so much flair and tenacity.

To echo the words of my uncle, "Where did you find this guy?"

Thanks Jason. Not my last encounter for sure ...



Beng Cheang and Chui Yan
I just found this posting on your blog. My wife and I just read it and I think we never had the chance to give you a proper feedback.

First of all, I just wanted to say that you did a fantastic job. It was everything we wanted. The music selection of evergreen hits is the type of music I would listen too at home. Everyone at the wedding thought the band was fantastic.

We would like to thank you for doing a good job in making our wedding such a fun and memorable one.



Kristie Liew Hui Lan
Thank you ever so much for an excellent performance on the night of our wedding. A lot of our friends and relatives including my father in-law loved it. And also for accommodating our last minute requests, you have been very good to deal with that. We have already recommended your band to our friend : )



Charles Lim
Thanks for the fantastic show last Saturday. Your team did a great job and everyone had a good time!!

Will certainly recommend you for any future events.



Junn and Vanessa Ng
Happy new year to you. Junn and I just got back from our honeymoon in Bali..

We would like to thank you and your fantastic band members for the loveliest entertainment on our wedding dinner night. It was exactly what we wanted.. slow, love, jazzy and some dancy songs! Our friends and family had a great time singing and moving along to your songs.

We will definitely pass your contact number to our friends as there were some enquiries after our wedding.

Jason, thanks so much once again and we will be in touch. CHEERS!!



Adrian and Shao Yi
Thank you very much to you and your team for the excellent performance! Our friends and relatives love it! Even my grandmother of 95 years old gave the band a thumb-up! :-)



Kevin and Suzanne
Oh gosh!!! Jasooooonnnnn....

I just saw it on youtube!!! The video clip was really good. You captured the essence of the whole evening. Got introduction summore.

And there's Gina's speech and Kevin's speech and the toast and also my cousin's very expressive dance move and you also gave an overview of the surrounding during cocktail (I wasn't there....still doing make up that time). And also a little bit of your band playing. It was cool!

Honestly i don't post anything online not even my pics on Facebook. So to see our wedding clips up there in youtube was very surprising and embarassing at the same time.

But it's all good and i'm so happy that u did that coz we didn't have a videoman. And now i've something to reminisce about our wedding. It all seems like a dream now. So surreal, like it never happened!

Gina.... u were awesome! All of u are! Thank u for doing all the coordination for us. It was really great! My guests totally enjoyed the dinner. The flow was smooth, very relaxing and soothing...



Mr and Mrs Yap Hong Sing
Just a short note to thank you and your group for a wonderful performance during our daughter’s wedding at Kota Bharu. Our guests were thoroughly enthralled by the excellent music and your very beautiful and talented singer.

Our son Adrian the MC would like to thank you for your cooperation and accommodation for the smooth proceedings during the night.

We wish you and your group all the best and we hope to meet up again in the near future.



Matthijs van Leeuwen
Thanks again for performing at our wedding in Langkawi. We had a great day and enjoyed the music a lot!


Selina Chong
It’s a good one! Jason Geh and team, you all did a good job!!

I remembered engaging you all in my wedding function 2 years back (yes, exactly 2 years ago). My guests were entertained well by your band.



Sheela and Adrian
Thanks to you and your strollers who managed to create the right atmosphere. I am happy we went with your recommendation after all and we are very tired but happy. Many of our guests liked the music very much. Please thank your strollers for us and I will certainly be happy to recommend them to others in future.

Take care and thanks for the flawless execution that night. Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves too.



Bruce Perkins (Waglan Group)
Thanks Guys, You played some great numbers and set the ambiance for the evening.



Sam and Peggy
I didn't had time to thank you personally. You guys did a great job on my wedding day. The singer was really good. I would like to thank you and the band for the wonderful performance.

Hope you guys keep up the good work. Cheers



Ling and Adam
We love your live band performances at Lisa Chu's wedding, as well as at Simon Yeo and Shahira's wedding. We are looking at those kind of classical and traditional feel with a hint of modern performance. I especially love the sound of the Er-Hu.